Your database configuration file is present.Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /mnt/web1/a2/30/5754530/htdocs/cake/libs/model/connection_manager.php on line 84 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /mnt/web1/a2/30/5754530/htdocs/cake/libs/model/connection_manager.php on line 107
Cake is able to connect to the database.
CakePHP release information is on CakeForgeRead the release notes and get the latest version
Editing this Page
To change the content of this page, create: /app/views/pages/home.thtml.
To change its layout, create: /app/views/layouts/default.thtml.
See the views section of the manual for more info
You can also add some CSS styles for your pages at: app/webroot/css/.
More about Cake
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC.
Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
- Cake Software Foundation
- Promoting development related to CakePHP
- The Bakery
- Everything CakePHP
- Book Store
- Recommended Software Books
- Get your own CakePHP gear - Doughnate to Cake
- The Rapid Development Framework
- CakePHP Manual
- Your Rapid Development Cookbook
- CakePHP API
- Docblock Your Best Friend
- Open Development for CakePHP
- CakePHP Trac
- For the Development of CakePHP (Tickets, SVN browser, Roadmap, Changelogs)
- CakePHP Google Group
- Community mailing list
- irc.freenode.net #cakephp
- Live chat about CakePHP